- Organised 1st NationaI Day Entrepreneur Competition with Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE)
- Winner of Asian Ventures Forum
- Partners with eBay for Youth Ambassador Program
- Organised 1st National Schools Entrepreneurship Challenge
- Nominated for Global Young Entrepreneur Award by Entrepreneur Organisation (EO)
- Winner of Global TIC Challenge,
- Launches The 3rd Little Pig
- Accredited Microsoft Bizspark
- Opened first overseas office
- Organised YEA Heritage Brands Challenge with Chinatown Business Association
- Opened second overseas office
- Facilitated World Entrepreneurship Forum 2011
- Trained Commonwealth Nations
- Organised YEA Innovation Fiesta
- Accredited Local Partner by International Youth Foundation
YEA International is a leading academy dedicated to developing life skills education in youth from ages 7-25, equipping them with skills that they don’t necessarily learn in school so as to cultivate an all rounded personality ready for the fast-changing world.
YEA International supports and funds YEA Foundation, a non-profit organization which fights poverty through empowering youth entrepreneurship. Through a Train1 Gift1 social enterprise concept, for every youth trained by YEA International, YEA Foundation sponsors a free entrepreneurship education for a disadvantaged youth from a developing country.
We frequently receive requests for media interviews, quotes about life skills education or partnership proposals for new concept TV shows. If you like to, drop us a note and you will see we do our very best to say yes.
Welcome to a world of learning. We offer life skills development programmes for students from age 7-25 and for parents on how to guide their children. Click on the menu above to find out what programmes we have planned for your child.
Many of us learnt these life skills through painful mistakes. Give your child a chance to get a proper life skills education and learn from the experience of others. Make an appointment today to find out how we groom the young leaders of tomorrow.