At the end of the Science Innovator program, students will be able to:
1) Gain a better understanding of science and technology
2) Find out more about the invention process
3) Complete simple circuits, allowing them to create various electrical products
4) Understand science concepts such as energy, circuits and power
5) Apply what they have learnt to create new innovations and products
SCIENCE INNOVATOR WORKSHOP (SCHOOLS)
The Science Innovator Program makes use of our Science Innovation kit to allow students to revisit and rediscover the following MOE / GCE "O" Level science topics such as:
PRIMARY 5 & 6
Electric circuits & circuit diagrams, Magnets, Forces, Energy forms
SECONDARY 1 & 2
Science &Technology, Energy Forms & Uses of Light, Electricity, Currents & Circuits, Chemical Changes
SECONDARY 3 & 4
Energy & Power, Current electricity
D.C Circuits magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction
The YEA International Science Innovator is a science enrichment program that helps students learn science through role-playing as innovators!
Get students excited about science with our science Innovator kit, allowing them to create innovative and practical electrical products such as:
+Solar-powered electric fan +Touch-activated doorbell
+Manually generated lamp +Battery charger
+And many many more...
This hands-on creation process helps students to have a deeper appreciation of science and how science curriculum to real-life products and applications.
Who is it for:
Students from ages 9 - 18